15 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT DAVID DIMUZIO http://DavidDiMuzio.com
1. I wrote my first real song when I was 11 years old because I had a huge crush on a girl at camp. My heroes growing up where my favorite musicians, and that seemed to be what they did. I sang her the song after we attended the "summer camp dance" then timidly asked if I could kiss her, she said yes, and then we kissed each other on the cheek, and I realized I was on to something.
2. I'm a selectatarian (It's like a vegetarian, but it means I eat things other than vegetables). Check out the movie "Food Inc", it's amazing!!
3. I drive a pontiac vibe because it gets great gas mileage and has a large backseat! ...ya know...for storing gear and stuff ;)
4. My favorite singer is Billy Joel and my favorite band is Bon Jovi. I want to write songs like Billy Joel...and look like Jon Bon Jovi.
5. I believe in people. I think it's better to naively trust and get hurt or disappointed sometimes then to constantly keep ones guard up. I forgive people really quickly.
6. Love your neighbor as yourself, but love your siblings even more.
7. I like the idea of sleeping in my car. I've done it a couple of times ...never because I had to, but just because there's a certain amount of freedom that comes with knowing that you can sleep in your car and everything will be alright. If you don't understand then watch the movie "Into The Wild".
8. I'm a "World Champion" juggler though I'm honestly not really all that proud of the fact I can juggle. For me juggling and competing in the World Championships gave me something tangible that I could hold onto throughout a really rough childhood. Gravity is always there and I liked the fact that with enough work I could "defy" it. I also love the song "Defying Gravity" from the musical "Wicked".
9. I still believe that I can defy gravity.
10. I think all girls look their best in jeans and a t-shirt. (PS: most other guys do to :)
11. I love Vietnamese food.
12. No matter how much money I make, or have made, ...I will still stand in line for FREE pizza at Whole Foods when they give it away at closing time :)
13. I don't drink alcohol because I don't feel the need to. If I'm gonna consume empty calories I'd rather do it with carrot cake, and I get plenty high off dark chocolate(that reminds me...I haven't had any yet today...brb)
14. I play guitar on my own albums, write all of my own lyrics, and arrange all of my own music.
15. "Baby we were to Born To Run!"