◄|
|►
Loading... (0:00)
thesixtyone is a music discovery game that connects artists and fans
Topic:

"A Music Adventure." [locked]

myktoronto
level 38
Re: "A Music Adventure?" | 21 feb 08 12:24 p.m.
@rdub: Also, is there a particular reason there isn't a plain jane forum where anybody can start a thread or topic?

I totally agree with @rdub. A general forum with multiple threads would allow listeners and bands to share constructive info. For new, up-and-coming musicians, it could be an invaluable aid in building a fan base.

As for more detailed profiles: I think most people like to say who they are and know who their interacting with.

Direct messaging: It would be great to have a way to communicate with the members I subscribe to. When I subscribe to someone it's because I like their overall musical tastes and comments. For that reason, having a way of sharing thoughts would enhance the whole 61 experience.

I'm not advocating a MySpace-like atmosphere (yikes!) : just something with a bit more depth than what is already in place.

This site is a great place for me to escape to: so thanks for the adventure.

reply »

twinhead
level 35
Re: "A Music Adventure?" | 21 feb 08 12:56 p.m.
As long as the direct messaging is nothing like MySpace bulletins which are almost useless once you get beyond a certain number of contacts.

reply »

Hilary9361
level 13
Re: "A Music Adventure?" | 26 may 08 5:07 a.m.
It would be nice to have a check/tick box next to each song so we can see at a glance what we've already listened to and what we haven't. Would make sorting through the lists much easier. Thoughts and comments (for, against, alternative) anyone?

reply »

bloke
level 17
Re: "A Music Adventure?" | 27 may 08 3:24 a.m.
Wow, why would you want to revive this thread. This should go under "Feature Requests", no?

reply »

Hilary9361
level 13
Re: "A Music Adventure?" | 27 may 08 12:28 p.m.
Apologies. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction bloke.

reply »

« back to announcements

downloading