◄|
|►
Loading... (0:00)
thesixtyone is a music discovery game that connects artists and fans

FlashG
level 13
Re: New Feature: Revive Your Favorite Song! | 26 jun 08 5:21 p.m.
Hey look! truth's comments earned her subscribes from both Sam and James.... way to play the game!

reply »

supergrover
level 37
Re: New Feature: Revive Your Favorite Song! | 26 jun 08 8:30 p.m.
From your insight, I take it you don't really understand what a non-sequitur is.

reply »

eatabagel
level 21
Re: New Feature: Revive Your Favorite Song! | 26 jun 08 8:54 p.m.
@truthliesverbs - Who are you even talking to?

reply »

Akathisia
level 38
Re: New Feature: Revive Your Favorite Song! | 26 jun 08 9:26 p.m.
truthliesbitterness

reply »

missi
level 16
Re: New Feature: Revive Your Favorite Song! | 27 jun 08 12:19 p.m.
*chuckles*

I love this.

reply »

pablotee
level 36
Revive Your Favorite Rant! | 27 jun 08 12:41 p.m.
there should be a new annoucement called 'spewing crap' or 'idiot rant'for all this diatribe.there that's my take in it;its a game on a computer not life and death so everyone give it a bloody rest.
in a nutshell
some players on the free game got kicked off
there still is a bunch on that should not be
oh well
some music is good some is really bad so....
oh nameless faceless computer godnerds who make this
my query about reviving songs is:
it's broken
please fix it

reply »

pablotee
level 36
Re: Revive Your Favorite Rant! | 27 jun 08 3:53 p.m.
thank you cyber deities the miracle of revive seems to continue and they all lived happily ever after

reply »

iyzie
level 44
Re: New Feature: Revive Your Favorite Song! | 30 jun 08 9:55 a.m.
I was thinking about the old and current revive system and have a proposal. It involves the addition of a fourth tab to the front page, but I'm thinking this will have a slightly different twist:

* 4th tab is the Revived tab.
* Any eligible listener can revive a song at any time, and it goes into a FIFO stack that gets posted from every half hour or so. A given listener can only have one Revive in the stack at any given time.
* Cost to revive is a formula like: 1000 * number of Revive - 100 per week of eligibility. Example - a song that has been revived twice already costs 3000 points to revive again, but the cost is reduced by 100 each week (though the minimum cost is still 1000).
* A revived song is treated as if it had barely enough bumps to hit the "New" chart (but it is *not* posted to New - it is only posted to "Revive". It will only hit the Hot chart if it picks up *new* bumps at a rate that would make a newly posted song rise.

*An alternate would be to add a "Revive Spotlight" _under_ the ten songs of the first Hot page, where the current Hottest revived song gets a feature spot.

Consequences of this would be that people can Revive songs to their heart's content if they really want to, but Revived songs will never dominate the Hot chart unless they really find new audiences.

reply »

TejozListens
level 33
Re: Wew Weature: Wevive Wour Wavorite Wong! | 30 jun 08 5:10 p.m.
Did they change the revive system again? (^^?) Its been 4 hours w/o revive. maybe its a bug

reply »

TejozListens
level 33
Re: Wew Weature: Wevive Wour Wavorite Wong! | 30 jun 08 5:12 p.m.
wait a minute I think I'm wrong b/ the new pages shown its 2 hours ago. But the revive bids pages shows people have been bidding since 4 hours ago? hmmmm? (^^?)

reply »

« back to announcements

downloading