◄|
|►
Loading... (0:00)
To our faithful listeners,

We've decided to formally shutdown thesixtyone.com -- our servers will go offline at midnight, May 1st 2017.

Artist tipping and music purchases will be functional until then, so please spend any remaining credits by month's end. 
A final payment will be made to artists following the shutdown.

thesixtyone was our baby for most of our twenties. We're incredibly sorry we weren't able to keep things going in the 
right direction.

2007-2017

Thank you for being a part of it.

Farewell,

James Miao & Samuel Hsiung

james
level 21
New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 25 dec 07 5:54 p.m.
We just rolled out the first of many upcoming features that will allow listeners to experience thesixtyone when they're not on the site.

Dying to share a favorite song you've found here with your friends? Putting music from thesixtyone on your MySpace for everyone to enjoy is as easy as doing so with a YouTube video.

Just click "share" on your favorite song and copy/paste the embed code to where you'd like the song to go!

reply »

TheRequiem
level 29
Re: New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 25 dec 07 8:23 p.m.
Awesome work guys. Can't wait to try it out.

Hope you're both (and everyone else, too) having a Merry Christmas or great festive holiday event of choice.

reply »

Dv8ted1
level 42
Re: New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 27 dec 07 8:28 p.m.
Excellent! It works like a charm. Now...how can I add a switch or a tag or something to make it autoplay? Or should I be posting this question in the feature requests category?

reply »

benjymous
level 13
Re: New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 30 dec 07 5:17 a.m.
Nice :)

Slight bug though - the bump link doesn't seem to have an absolute url (so ends up trying to link to mysite.com/SomeArtist/collection/collection_item/.../ rather than getting to the track's page here

reply »

james
level 21
Re: New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 30 dec 07 1:38 p.m.
you're right, i forgot to have this fixed. thanks.

reply »

sam
level 38
Re: New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 30 dec 07 3:16 p.m.
Thanks for pointing that out benjymous. It should be fixed now.

reply »

I Love Jen!
level 13
Re: New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 16 jan 08 9:20 a.m.
For artists, it would be nice to have an embedded player for all songs up on thesixtyone to embed on our websites, blogs, et. al.

Any plans in the works?

reply »

lankysob
level 41
Re: New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 16 jan 08 11:23 a.m.
I was just checking out the embeddable player on ReverbNation yesterday and thinking the same exact thing.

reply »

BloodPenny
level 5
Re: New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 20 jan 08 4:06 p.m.
It seems like the bump button link or the link to thesixtyone.com are not working.

reply »

calculatedCHA0S
level 31
Re: New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 24 jan 08 9:50 p.m.
Yeah, I don't think they're intended to work BloodPenny. At least not the bump button. It would be good for the site if thesixtyone.com link worked though.

reply »

BloodPenny
level 5
Re: New Feature: Embeddable Songs | 24 jan 08 10:46 p.m.
I can understand the bump button not working since it would require a user account, but thesixtyone.com link should definitely work, especially useful for people not familiar with the site. Maybe bump and comments should just be removed from the embeddable player, since they are un usable. Anyways the player is still very cool tool to advertise our music as well as this site.

reply »

« back to announcements

downloading