◄|
|►
Loading... (0:00)
To our faithful listeners,

We've decided to formally shutdown thesixtyone.com -- our servers will go offline at midnight, May 1st 2017.

Artist tipping and music purchases will be functional until then, so please spend any remaining credits by month's end. 
A final payment will be made to artists following the shutdown.

thesixtyone was our baby for most of our twenties. We're incredibly sorry we weren't able to keep things going in the 
right direction.

2007-2017

Thank you for being a part of it.

Farewell,

James Miao & Samuel Hsiung

shayborg
level 36
Re: Changes to bump multipliers Part II | 14 jan 08 1:58 p.m.
Has the reward system changed over the last few days? After a long dry spell (like 300 reward points in three days) I keep getting like 500 points every few hours...

reply »

petiejoe
level 36
Re: Changes to bump multipliers Part II | 14 jan 08 5:44 p.m.
shayborg - I noticed the same thing - I figured that it was because of slow weekend traffic or something.

reply »

supergrover
level 37
Re: Changes to bump multipliers Part II | 14 jan 08 7:17 p.m.
I just received 1500 points since signing off at noonish (10pm now).
I've not received that much in a week, let alone a day. Sumfin's difrint.

reply »

lankysob
level 41
Re: Changes to bump multipliers Part II | 14 jan 08 9:29 p.m.
My guess is the cache-ing change that Sam mentioned a day or two ago backed up the points a bit. So now it's just catching up to us in large, intermittent chunks.

reply »

kemcfeely
level 29
Re: Changes to bump multipliers Part II | 21 jan 08 5:04 p.m.
Please update the FAQ. As a new user, I just found the forums and had been looking at the FAQ.

Thanks.

reply »

AnnieB
level 43
Re: Changes to bump multipliers Part II | 21 jan 08 6:51 p.m.
i'll second that. i didn't know about the forums until a month after i joined :-)

reply »

AnnieB
level 43
Re: Changes to bump multipliers Part II | 21 jan 08 6:53 p.m.
(just realized, this doesn't relate to the topic at all - but it's okay)

reply »

kemcfeely
level 29
Re: Changes to bump multipliers Part II | 22 jan 08 8:54 a.m.
Sorry...I should have been more clear.

Please update the FAQ to reflect the changes to Bump cost, Bump Multipliers, etc.

I understand that things are changing, but you could at least update the FAQ to point to forum links like these, or let people know to check the forums for the most recent changes. (If that is in there, I missed it and I will look more closely next time.)

Thanks.

reply »

« back to announcements

downloading