I am in a contest to be on the COVER OF ROLLING STONE! Sorry I yelled, but its a big deal!! Vote for me here www.rollingstone.com/choosethecover Rate me 5 stars and Like Me And Tweet Me!
Some free songs for you and your ipod when you give me your email!
My career in bullet points because bios are boring.
- i was an egg, then i was fertilized, then i was born.
- first concert, paul simon age 3 the cajun dome in Lafayette Louisiana, cool
- Cajun Dome again, age 6, I sang Patsy Cline’s “Crazy” in front of 15,000 people, they cheered, that was cooler
- sang incessantly all through childhood, annoyed the crap out of my mother
- i once had 15 cats.creepy right?
- the first song i wrote was about my orthodontist
- recorded my first record in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- moved to new york when i was 17
- waited tables, got fired for yelling at my boss (he was a special kind of douche)
- i've been an under paid full time musician ever since.
- started working with writer and producer rob fusari (of bootylicious and now miz lady gaga fame)
- toured extensively throughout the US
- signed a publish...