Coockoo is a young and eccentric, alternative rock band, based in Moscow. Internet success in January 2009 with their provocative single; Groupies’ Anthem (F.U.C.K) brought instant popularity within the Russian underground music scene. During the proceeding year they have built on this success playing regularly at some of the finest music venues in Moscow. The year has continued positively with rotations on national radio and performances being screened on Russian Music TV channels. A year after foundation, Coockoo recorded their debute album Cosmoventura, but still little is known about members of this band.
- The headcount of Coockoo’s members matches the amount of gibbon’s fingers.
- The drummer’s name is Evgeniy Orlov. He can play and does play sinthesizer. On the other hand, the band Coockoo doesn’t know who the hell is Igor Peskin.
- The most used word among musicians in Coockoo is “blahblah”. “Blahblah” can be any part of speech. It can even be a an intransitive verb.
- If you come to a Coockoo gig in sunglasses, it will be a bit darker than if you came without them.
- One of the Coockoo’s guitarist’s nickname is Ded. And he is not Egor Kosarev.
- 521 years before...