◄|
|►
Loading... (0:00)
thesixtyone is a music discovery game that connects artists and fans
Sign up to begin your musical adventure

Shael Riley and The Double Ice Backfire

alternative and rock     1179 listeners
tip credits
latest supporter: mafferdragonhead
  patrons hearts

overall

1. arhianrad
$19.21
2. clinton...
$11.50
3. NerdRoc...
$10.75
4. DCas29
$9.00
5. kilexia
$9.00

single tip

1. arhianrad
$9.71
2. NerdRoc...
$8.75
3. kilexia
$8.00
4. clinton...
$7.50
5. arhianrad
$7.50

recent

1. mafferd...
$1.00
2. mafferd...
$1.00
3. shibbyg...
$0.38
4. shibbyg...
$1.00
5. SeiferTim
$5.00
news
ShaelRiley: @chrismikesell OK. I do kind of dig Sheep Man. He's the exception.
posted 6 years ago
ShaelRiley: Added Toybox, almost in its entirety, to my personal Uvumi page: http://uvumi.com/shaelriley All downloadable.
posted 6 years ago
ShaelRiley: Goddamn those Mega Man 10 robot masters look lame. I'm thinking this is gonna be more Mega Man 4 than Mega Man 3.
posted 6 years ago
ShaelRiley: @voiceofkiki Try www.thegrammarclub.com/Files/Alternate_Ending.mp3
posted 6 years ago
ShaelRiley: @rafaelbran I know some artists are joining; I am one. :D
posted 6 years ago
« previous next »
biography
Help fund our new album and get three-disc version and other stuff.

http://tinyurl.com/DIBkickstart

Shael Riley and The Double Ice Backfire is an NES-rock band from no place in particular.

Shael Riley - NES soundchip, vocals
Ty Guenly - guitar, bass
Ricky Henry - drums

Thank you for listening.

@ShaelRiley on Twitter
Shael Riley and The Double Ice Backfire on Facebook
www.shaelriley.com
Merch and junk at www.bitpopshop.com
« previous next »
0/500 characters used.
PiedPiper (level 17) wrote:
I once again have "tip eht fo mottob" stuck in my head. Great earworm!
3 months ago
Ryojo (level 9) wrote:
Asian Kids have all the best moves is a complete guilty pleasure song for me. Usually I disagree with any stereotype, but... now...
6 years ago
TheBoyd (level 8) wrote:
First time I've ever heart'd a song. Woot!
6 years ago
PeterPiper (level 20) wrote:
Just saw the youtube video of "tip eht fo mottob." Good stuff! Thanks.
6 years ago
beachbum0694 (level 9) wrote:
I love How to Fire a Gun! It freaks my parents out when i sing it too, definitely a plus.
6 years ago
PeterPiper (level 20) wrote:
I've got "tip eht fo mottob" stuck in my head, and I must have listened to it more than a dozen times over the past couple days. Great song. And I'd certainly more than max-heart it if I could.
6 years ago
matuska (level 12) wrote:
i'm trying to comment more because i need to appreciate all the wonderful artists i've found here on the61!

here's a comment to you from an appreciative listener!
6 years ago
sophistballyhoo (level 29) wrote:
YOUR POWER ON T61 GROWS!
6 years ago
woodjean (level 31) wrote:
Love The Other Side of Memphis!
6 years ago
faberex (level 42) wrote:
incredibile questa nuova canzone bravissimi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 years ago
zenfira (level 35) wrote:
Great new track!
6 years ago
faberex (level 42) wrote:
buon natale
6 years ago
fraisylady (level 36) wrote:
great new one, I found your present under the trees in nature !!!!! thanks
6 years ago
kilexia (level 36) wrote:
No problem. :)
6 years ago
kilexia (level 36) wrote:
6 years ago
MC Diabeats wrote:
Whaaaaa?
6 years ago
rayth7 (level 7) wrote:
I liked Chinese Ninja warrior before just because it was a cool song and now i love it because its a BAD ASS song. Thanks for the free download.
6 years ago
jblrice (level 9) wrote:
awesome band!
6 years ago
Champion Vinyl wrote:
LET'S GO
6 years ago
Rivertour (level 22) wrote:
Chinese Ninja Warrior is Feature material
6 years ago
downloading