Calgary has a vibrant culture, stunning landscapes, and a thriving economy. This city has become one of Canada’s most popular short-term vacation rental markets. Whether you’re a seasoned host or considering starting your own Airbnb business, Thiscity offers a range of profitable locations to buy properties. In this article, we will explore the top five Airbnb neighborhoods in Calgary with high demand and great potential for income generation.
Also, you will undoubtedly need the help of professionals in managing your property: for example, the MasterHost (https://masterhost.ca/airbnb-management-calgary) platform provides many tools for business optimization.
The Best Areas to Buy Airbnb Property in Calgary
So, let’s dive in and discover the best areas to buy Airbnb property in Calgary:
The Beltline is undoubtedly one of the top neighborhoods to consider when buying an Airbnb property in Calgary. Here’s why:
- Prime Location: Situated just south of downtown Calgary, the Beltline offers the perfect blend of urban convenience and vibrant energy. Its central location makes it highly desirable for both tourists and business travelers.
- Diverse Dining and Entertainment Options: The Beltline is a culinary haven boasting an impressive array of restaurants, cafes, and bars. From trendy gastropubs to upscale eateries, there’s something to satisfy every palate.
- Cultural and Recreational Hotspots: The Beltline has several cultural and recreational landmarks. The Calgary Tower, offering panoramic city views, stands tall in this neighborhood. Additionally, the Stampede Park, hosting the world-famous Calgary Stampede, draws a massive influx of visitors annually.
For outdoor enthusiasts, the nearby Prince’s Island Park provides a serene oasis with sprawling green spaces and scenic walking trails along the Bow River.
Nestled in the northwest part of Calgary, Kensington is a charming neighborhood known for its unique character and vibrant community. This pedestrian-friendly area is home to various shops, cafes, and entertainment venues. Kensington’s proximity to the Bow River and the picturesque Riley Park adds to its appeal, attracting nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts. Owning an Airbnb property in Kensington allows you to tap into the local charm and cater to travelers seeking a cozy and authentic Calgary experience.
Mission is a neighborhood that effortlessly blends history, charm, and modernity, making it a top choice for Airbnb property investment. Here’s why Mission stands out:
- Historic Appeal: Mission is one of Calgary’s oldest neighborhoods, with well-preserved heritage buildings and tree-lined streets.
- Vibrant 4th Street: The heart of Mission lies along 4th Street, a bustling avenue filled with an eclectic mix of restaurants, cafes, boutiques, and specialty shops. This vibrant hub offers endless opportunities for guests to indulge in culinary delights, shop for unique finds, and experience the local culture.
- Access to Cultural Attractions: Mission is conveniently located near some of Calgary’s prominent cultural attractions. The nearby Lougheed House, a National Historic Site, showcases Victorian-era architecture and hosts art exhibits and cultural events throughout the year.
If you’re considering investing in an Airbnb property, Mission offers a captivating blend of history, culinary delights, outdoor activities, and convenient access to downtown. This combination makes it an appealing destination for travelers seeking a unique and immersive experience.
Inglewood is the place to be if you’re looking for a neighborhood with a bohemian flair and artistic spirit. Located east of downtown Calgary, Inglewood is known for its eclectic mix of galleries, boutiques, and live music venues. The area also hosts several popular festivals and events throughout the year, attracting steady visitors. With its historic charm and creative atmosphere, Inglewood offers a unique Airbnb experience that appeals to travelers seeking a vibrant and culturally rich stay.
Bridgeland, situated northeast of downtown, is a thriving community known for its picturesque streets, quaint shops, and charming cafes. This neighborhood offers a laid-back atmosphere with several parks and green spaces, including Tom Campbell’s Hill Natural Park. Bridgeland’s proximity to the Calgary Zoo and the Telus Spark Science Centre adds to its appeal for families and tourists. Investing in an Airbnb property in Bridgeland allows you to cater to visitors seeking a peaceful and family-friendly environment.
In conclusion, Calgary, Canada, presents many exceptional investment opportunities in Airbnb properties. The city’s diverse neighborhoods offer unique experiences and attract many visitors yearly. Whether you choose the energetic Beltline, the charming Kensington, the historic Mission, the artistic Inglewood, or the peaceful Bridgeland, each neighborhood has its distinct appeal and potential for lucrative returns.
By purchasing an Airbnb property in Calgary, you can tap into the city’s thriving short-term vacation rental market and capitalize on the demand for accommodations. With a strategic location, proximity to popular attractions, and vibrant local culture, these neighborhoods provide a solid foundation for a successful Airbnb business.
To ensure the smooth management of your Calgary Airbnb property, consider partnering with professionals like MasterHost.ca (https://masterhost.ca/best-airbnb-cities-alberta/.). Their expertise in Airbnb management can help optimize your listings, handle guest communication, streamline operations, and maximize your rental income. You can find more information about their services and how they can assist you on their Airbnb Management page.