In a world where cosmetic plastic surgery is becoming increasingly common, it is vital to be fully informed and well prepared. This article aims to cover all the important aspects of breast augmentation to help you in your decision-making process.
Whether you want to know more about the procedure or are interested in the cost of breast surgery, we’ll make sure no questions are left unanswered. From the consultation to the surgery to the recovery period – we cover all the areas you need.
For optimal results, it is also important to rely on qualified professionals and high-quality materials. Therefore, we will also discuss the importance of experienced doctors and high quality implants.
Understanding the different aspects of breast augmentation will enable you to make informed decisions and get the most out of your treatment. Read on to find out what to expect.
The importance of qualified professionals and high-quality materials
Qualified specialists and high-quality materials play a central role in the decision to undergo breast augmentation. The quality of the implantation and the result are directly related to the experience of the doctor and the implants used.
During the consultation, you should not be afraid to ask about the doctor’s qualifications and certificates. A thorough choice of doctor is just as important as the quality of the materials used.
Preparation for breast augmentation
Preparation for breast augmentation surgery begins with the submission of medical documentation and the performance of preliminary examinations. During this phase, your doctor will discuss the different types of implants and help you choose the right size.
- Years of experience help our specialists to provide you with expert advice and determine the perfect method for your breast augmentation.
- Personalised information is essential for successful preparation and a safe operation.
The decision in favour of breast augmentation should not be taken lightly. We therefore offer support in the decision-making process and provide information about restrictions and preparations in relation to smoking and medication. Remember that your safety and satisfaction always come first.
The breast augmentation procedure
Breast augmentations are routine procedures nowadays, but they require precise planning and execution. The surgical technique varies depending on the individual circumstances and wishes of the woman.
- On the day of the operation, the chosen technique is applied, with the specialist always keeping an eye on the skin envelope and the patient’s health.
- In general, the operation takes between one and two hours, and the follow-up of the results is ensured by regular tumour follow-up.
- The subsequent recovery phase varies, but is usually completed within a few months.
Comprehensive counselling and care is provided at every stage to ensure the highest level of comfort and the best results.
Costs and financing of breast augmentation
The cost of breast augmentation can vary greatly, depending on various factors such as the quality of the implants and the cost of the operation. On average, prices start at €2,400.
- Implants: Depending on the material and quality, these prices can increase.
- Operating theatre costs: This includes the costs for the surgeon, the operating theatre and the medical staff.
- Aftercare: Care and medical support after the operation also play a role in the overall costs.
To ease the financial burden, many clinics offer financing options. These include payment by instalments or special offers based on the individual needs and financial situation of the women.
It is important to obtain comprehensive information about the costs and financing before deciding on breast augmentation to avoid any nasty surprises.
Risks and complications
As with any surgical procedure, breast augmentation also harbours certain risks and complications. These can include infection, bleeding or adverse reactions to the anaesthetic.
It is of the utmost importance that you inform yourself thoroughly about these risks and prepare yourself in advance. Our help in the form of detailed consultations and comprehensive information can help to minimise these risks.
Another aspect to consider is possible complications after the operation. These include capsular fibrosis, implant displacement or loss. It is important to know that most implants come with a guarantee and that touch-ups are possible.
Aftercare and care
After your breast augmentation surgery, proper aftercare and care is crucial for optimal results and a quick recovery. Here are some of the points you should consider:
- We will create a personalised recovery plan for you, tailored to your personal needs and circumstances.
- It is important that you take all prescribed medication and follow the recommended care regime. This may include the use of certain creams, compresses or special bras.
By following these points, the clock on your recovery can run faster and you can return to years of enjoyment of your new breasts sooner. Our blog offers more helpful tips, and remember that your story is an important part of the process. You’re not alone on this journey, and we’re here to help you every step of the way.